November 13, 2011

Sunday Portrait #7

1. It's safe to say this image is horrendous, and I'm not sure if it could possibly get any worse. I spent the night out at Jennie's and basically had 7 hours sleep which isn't meant to happen on a weekend, I'm meant to lay in till forever, I haven't had a chance to get a photo of me where the lighting is actually good enough, and my hair is looking particularly odd currently, but I've grown to like it over the past 24 hours.
2. I've dyed my hair, it was meant to go all over lilac but has toned part of my hair and actually dyed other parts, so I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it now. I've given up with it and how judgemental my mother is over it, so it's going to just fade to a nice light grey colour...
3. I'm so tired, and I haven't much to say apart from I hope you've had a lovely weekend and Christmas is 40 or 39 days away now, however exciting!

Much Love
Lauren Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment