December 04, 2011

Sunday Portrait #9

1. Today has been amazing, yet extremely tiring -aren't Sunday's meant for relaxing? My sister got us tickets to go see a preview of Puss in Boots, which may I say is brilliant and I recommend you go see it if you like the Shrek movies and such like! We had breakfast in this little French Cafe by the station, we both had ham and cheese croissant (I cannot remember the name for the life of me) and spent the day wandering around London really.
2. I had "proper" Boba Tea today for the first time in two years, and both me and my sister were so close to crying because nothing compares to Milky tea, we made our way to Covent Garden to have a mosey about, before seeing the film and having Wagamama's for dinner. It's been a good day overall, I bought presents, sweeties, and had milky tea which is the highlight of my year.

Much Love
Lauren Michelle oxo

No comments:

Post a Comment