August 22, 2011

If I had £200 to spend in Topshop

So I've decided to take up a little challenge with myself, whether I'll continue this or not is a whole new challenge itself but I think it'd be interesting. I shall be giving myself an imaginary budget where I can choose whatever clothing I would wish to buy, the price will vary from shop to shop. I choose an outfit, and then blog about it. Seems simple enough.

Autumn is on it's way, although summer is still pushing through, so choosing outfits proves rather difficult as the weather is indecisive. This outfit is simple, the jeans make the statement and the top keeps it relax. I didn't want to through too many colours in together whilst having the jeans being a colour, although colour blocking has been in this summer I think burgundy doesn't fit into that group. 

Finding an ideal bag proved to be harder than expected, I usually like a big chunky bag in which I can fit my purse, phone, iPod, and SLR with any other items I need like a cardigan or jacket however I had to settle for what is a rather thing bag meaning my SLR would have to come apart if I fancied taking it out with me but I'm sure I can push around that. I wanted a nice pair of Chelsea boots to go with this outfit, but I think the brown on burgundy would of been far to close so settling for a wedge pair of shoes seemed good enough for me.

This outfit is simple, it can be worn to the shops, out for a meal with friends, or swap the shoes for a pair of loafers a quick and easy college outfit. Damn, I wish I defiantly wish I had £200 to spend in Topshop now.

Jeans: £40
Top: £28
Shoes: £70
Bag: £38
Total: £176

1 comment:

  1. If only I had £200 to spend in topshop! Love the jeans x

    ReplyDelete