February 27, 2012

Honey, I'm home

After a few days of much needed rest I am back to blogging, back to reality, and back to normality. New York was incredible, I got to see such a beautiful place and I miss every second of it. I thought I'd give you a quick view of the lovely photos of myself(!) taken whilst I was away. None of which photo's are in order as some of them are not mine so it all seems a little jumbled to be honest.

Much Love
Lauren Michelle




I get incredibly sea sick and did not enjoy waiting an hour for a boat ride.



Made a new friend in the duration of the trip!



Chilling with Lady Lib



Drinking the most tastiest and lovely drink in the world -snapple you are my love.


Nice shot to show my true feelings towards the boat.


Burgers at cafe R


Another friend had been made on this trip.


Spot the fourth head.




Ignore my turkey neck, dear lord if I didn't love this girl I'd hate this image.


All such lovely people, New York wouldn't have been the same without them!


Feeling really cold up the empire state building at 9pm...




Forgot to rotate! Lucky charms though, so it's acceptable.


Need to learn to smile.



Our first night out with Jennie and her hat which had a mind of it's own!



So incredibly cold and windy.



Feeling a little bit more fresh with clean hair and make up.


Breakfast at Andrews.


At two of the three



Cafe R burgers


New found love for Ice Hockey, GO RANGERS.



Went halfsies on breakfast with Jennie at Andrews again.





A very pretty bathroom in Radio City Music Hall


Cute heart our waiter drew for us whilst singing at Ellen's Stardust Diner

No comments:

Post a Comment