June 28, 2011

I'll be animating every night

It is official, I have finally left school which is leaving me heaps loads of time to do absolutely nothing with my time and health!!! Due to this I've worn basically nothing but leggings and an oversized t-shirt for the majority of this week. However, today I went out for my sister's early birthday meal and put in "some effort" into it, I don't think looking like a slob who hasn't showered properly is a suitable meal time look. We then went into town and I bought a new nose stud continued on my search for a bikini so I didn't wear only one for two weeks, we may have a washing machine at the place we're staying but it's not a good look for the photos..



Shirt: Fat Face
Tee: Gift
Trousers: eBay
Shoes: Primark
Belt: Topshop

No comments:

Post a Comment